The Sam to My Dean
Driver picks the music
you can call me jessicah.
95% of this blog is supernatural and the other 5% is the avengers and other stuff I like.
the only thing I ship is dean/impala.
other than that, I don't ship jack squat.
team free will♥
10 months ago
#is gucci guilty
#WRY SAV WRY
#i'll remember that
So jealous of my sis….SHE’S HOGGING ALL OF THE GUCCI GUILTY >:C